About Lantern Publishing
Lantern was formed in June 2011 with the aim of publishing innovative and readable books for nursing, health and social care.
Our goal is to provide a personal service to our authors, editors, customers and publishing partners. We particularly like involving students in the development of our books, through reviewing draft chapters, manuscripts and published books. Although our reputation is growing fast, we are still small and personal and we are publishing some great books.
In the days of huge, faceless publishing giants, we feel we can offer something different while still producing excellent books.
Our books are designed to save you time and improve:
- your chances of passing an exam
- your understanding of complex subjects
- your practice learning experiences
- concise textbooks for undergraduate and pre-registration students of nursing, health and social care
- well-researched books on topics that students need to know about
We publish books that people want to buy!